Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Buy fair trade coffee---see movie
Black Gold

Went for a stroll down the arctic roads here seeking adventure and wonder, but what I mostly found was snow and more snow. It was like a winter ghost town, very quiet and your visibility disappears into the clash between sky and earth. Very peaceful though, up here there is not a care in the world, and I wouldn't care to get lost in a white cloud.

Everything new and fresh. Little niches every where you go, filled with awe and wonder hoping to find something of a razzel-dazzel quality.

The walk was a nice get away though, not that its crazy here or anything but it refreshes my mind and clears my thoughts. It makes you feel free from the world, from work, or just worries. Feeling like your in the middle of nowhere is like the ultimate freedom from everything.

over lunch today I got to talking about anime with Perry, it seems he is a Japan fan as well. It made me think of my favorite manga TenjhoTenge. haven't read it in a while I really want to read the newest vol that came out. Something about Japanese Art are that just draws me to it...he he get it get it draws me to it..ha you just can't make this stuff up. But I believe cultures are important over all, especially tolerance. America is called a melting pot but isn't is really a bunch of diluted cultures constantly being conformed by major cooperations. We think we have variety but do we really, the tomato you buy at the store has been cloned and harvested to a particular shape, color, taste, and growth. Where is the diversity? I don't know why I think of these things at a time like this, but I just do. There is after all so much BS out there its hard to ignore it. for one of my blogs i'll direct it all to the BS of anything.




No comments: